Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Thoughts.

TGIF! Happy to say that this week flew by for me. Hope it did for you, as well!

What makes this day even better is that when I get home, our house will be spotless! We hired a company to come do a deep clean #1 because it needs it in a bad way and #2 we're having 16 people over Sunday for supper club. Shout out to K&L Cleaning - if you're in Charleston and need someone to clean your house, call K&L! 

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by a Cardstore.com representative who asked if I wanted to send a personalized photo card to a friend and post a review on my blog. I truly believe that sending a handwritten note in the mail can make someone's day so I accepted her offer immediately. No one deserved this card more than my friend, Tim, and I had the perfect picture in mind to put on it. The process was super easy. Below are some screen shots of the process. I appreciate Cardstore for thinking of me and am already looking into ordering some baby shower invitations for a shower that I'm co-hosting in November! 

Original setting

Card with changed color and added text.


Last week, Cameron and I went the needtobreathe concert with our friends, Jenny & Justin. This is probably my second favorite group to see in concert, behind Will Hoge. They have such amazing energy on stage and when they do some of their acoustic songs, goosebumps everywhere. My favorite song that they performed this year was off of their newest album. The song was called "Brothers" and was performed acoustically by the two brothers in the group, Bo & Bear. The song is constantly stuck in my head now.
(This isn't my video, it's just a random one I found on YouTube.)

After the show, we ran into Mary Loyal and her husband, Lash, in the parking lot! 
ML - Did you wind up driving to Clemson to see the show again?? 

Adding this dress to my Pinterest "wishlist." The shoes, too, while we're at it.

Ok, that's all my randomness for the day! 
Have a great weekend!



post signature

10 comments :

  1. i love that dress! have a great weekend. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress, and the shoes too! I also LOVE cardstore...I use them for all of my special cards (In fact, I just made a card for my friend who got married, with pics from their engagement and travels), I love how personalized it can be :)
    Have a great weekend and a fun time with your supper club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. LOVE the dress
    2. I would do almost ANYTHING to have someone come and deep clean our house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw sweet card! I'm asking for the house cleaning service for Xmas if that what it takes to get Trey to take this request seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to see NeedToBreathe in concert!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sweet card. And I'm really dying to have someone come and clean my house. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, sometimes you just need to have someone come and clean your house. It is AMAZING!

    -Kelly
    Love & Aloha (formerly Honor, Courage, Commitment)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dress!! Please tell me you got it! :)

    ReplyDelete