Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Kickoff Week: A Look Back At Tailgating.




This week kicks off the 2014 football season and I think everyone is more than ready! Today, I'm joining Cait's link up and bringing you a look back at Gamecock tailgating for me over the past 10 years.

Let's start from the archives, shall we? 




Our last tailgate as Seniors



Cameron's first Carolina game (when they weren't playing Clemson)
Notice the way neutral shirt.

 

This is how we tailgate for away games at Uncle Jay's...







 Wow, my hair sure did change a lot. 


 post signature

8 comments :

  1. Aw I love all the throwback pictures! It looks like you guys have great tailgates. And the fact that you have normal school colors is nice, I would have so much more to wear if ours were orange and blue! I'm okay with that though :) Your hair was so blonde! It's better to change a lot than not at all, I look the same in all of my college football photos.. haha. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I love a good throwback post especially when it includes college tailgating! I think my favorite part of all these pictures though is seeing your hair change color in every one!!! haha :) I saw some serious platinum blonde in there :) My hairs changed so many times too its ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Love this post, such a good idea! I might have to do this for my Friday post :) SO excited that football season is back!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a lot harder to find UNC blue stuff down here! But you are nailing it with your garnet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally relate with your husband! When I go to USC games, I go as neutral as possible until the Clemson games roll around. Love all of the throwback pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed reading this post, I also went to Carolina!

    ReplyDelete