Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Five.

{one}
My friend, Kathryn, has opened an Etsy shop called Love Raleigh Creative that y'all should check out! She currently has downloadable prints, but will soon have monogrammable items for sale, too. 

This print she customized and blew up for Emily's nursery!

She has also started blogging again. Go here to follow her!

{two}
Wednesday evening, I, along with 7 other local bloggers, participated in the Food Lion Frugal Cook Off! I will be doing a full post about it soon, but here's a short video to give you a nice little tease. 

.

{three}
My beloved tassel keychain went MIA a few weekends ago so I hopped on Etsy and found this monogram keychain that was a perfect replacement. I ordered the small geometric size in green marble. 

{four}
The Spring issue of Charleston Weddings Magazine came out this week and one of our pictures was featured in their dancing section! The guys in the picture are Cameron's best friend and my best friend's husband. They were both hilarious all night long trying to out dance one another. So glad our awesome photographer, Juliet Elizabeth, caught them on camera. Our announcement is also featured in the back of the magazine. :)

{five}
Last night, Cameron and I, had an impromptu date night at The Bar at Husk. It is one of our favorite spots to grab a delicious burger and a drink (beer for me, bourbon for Cameron). Definitely one of our favorite burgers in Charleston, and without the hefty Husk pricetag. :)


Off to get my hair done then on to work! 
Happy Friday!

post signature

26 comments :

  1. That wedding photo is so great! haha! I never heard from anyone on that cookoff, but looking forward to seeing how it went! Love that keychain, so cute! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO lets discuss how you are a celebrity. Cook off and being published in a mag?! Husk burgers make my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh after seeing the video now I wish I could have done the cook off even more!! Looks like it was a blast! I've eaten at Husk but I need to try the Bar at Husk now too. I love that it's not as expensive! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, can I be a copycat and get that keychain?! It is such an amazing find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Husk is at the top of my list to try but still haven't made it. Is it easier to get into the bar area?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man my stomach just GROWLED seeing that burger :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Want to try the Husk bar here! I still haven't made it to their new nashville location. LOVE your new keychain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the shout out lady! i really appreciate it:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you fancy pants! Heading over to check out Kathryn's blog now. I love the Food Lion Frugal Cook Off idea! I'm looking forward to reading your post about it. I'd love to do something like that! So cool about your wedding photo too!

    Have a great weekend,
    Katelyn
    http://realhousewifeofgreenville.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving that keychain! And look at you, you're quite the local celeb, between your beautiful wedding and cooking skills! ; ) Can't wait to see your full recap and what you made, the food peeks look delish. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool to see a photo from your wedding in a magazine!
    Your new keychain is really cute :) Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy yalls weekend! Love impromtu date nights...they are the best memories!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your keychain, I am kinda wanting one myself now! I keep hearing good things about Bar Husk, I def. want to put it on my places to go when visiting Charleston! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hooray for your wedding being featured! and love that keychain! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yall are FAMOUS!!! I love it. And now I want a burger :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving how I look like I know what I'm talking about during our 'planning' in the video haha. Your keychain's so cute and the post of the guys dancing at your wedding was hilarious when I saw it on fb last night!

    ReplyDelete
  17. yummmm that burger looks so good! have a great weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  18. yum that burger looks amazing! and I love all of your wedding photos!
    Happy Friday!
    xo A Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your mini keychain! I’m thinking one with the new monogram will need to grace my keychaing next spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. That picture is amazing! Its so fun to look back on all the wedding pictures and reminisce!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gotta love a date night with good food and drinks at a reasonable price! :) That's awesome that your wedding was featured! And your mini key chain is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. How exciting to have your wedding featured!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Charleston Weddings magazine is my FAVORITE!!! Love em...I still buy them even though our is wedding long past hehe, our wedding was in the Fall/Winter edition :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Charleston Weddings magazine is my FAVORITE!!! Love em...I still buy them even though our is wedding long past hehe, our wedding was in the Fall/Winter edition :-)

    ReplyDelete