Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Weekending.

What a wonderful weekend we had! It was such a fun one and I'm already looking forward to the next one, naturally.
 
Friday night we started it off with supper club at our house! I made lasagna and other people brought the usual accompaniments like garlic bread and Caesar salad.
Caroline made cannolis. SO good!
The girls..and JANA!
  Saturday we were moving a little slow, but we made it on the boat eventually and met up with Jason and Jessica at "No Name Island" (the island next to Morris for all of you locals). It was so relaxing and quiet, quite a difference from Morris. It also had the best views.
 
We showered up after the boat and went out for a surprise birthday dinner and drinks for our friend, Justin!
Justin, Joe, Cameron, James
Jana & I
Sadly, I did have to work on Sunday and Jana had to go back home to Raleigh. :(
But good times were had by all!


post signature

10 comments :

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! Those cannolis look delicious! Theo says "shower up" too and I always make fun of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cannolis look SO good! Any day that involves a boat + sunshine is a good one in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun and yummy weekend! Love your dress in the last pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lasagna was amazing!!! Hope you put the recipe on here for all to see:).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lasagna looks much better than the lean cuisine lasagna I am having for lunch today. :) And, Christina is right, you are a skinny little thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A friend who makes cannoli's? I want to be friends with her too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that blue dress in the bottom picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh I am just now seeing this!! I clearly haven't been anywhere near Blogger in wayyy too long! Such a fun weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete