Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Loving.

The perfect gift for a stationery lover!
You can buy a year subscription, which is for 4 boxes, for $80, or just one month, which is $20. Items included may be pens, coasters, pads, and greeting cards!
 
 
Brady's first summer cut!
He looks so much younger and lighter! We thought he was going to look so funny but we've actually grown to love it!
 

A weekend off!
That's right, at 3:30pm, I'll be off for the ENTIRE weekend! That is rare, my friends, and it.is.awesome.
Hoping to go to the free concert at Freshfields tonight!
 
 
Have a great weekend, everyone!
post signature

11 comments :

  1. Have a fabulous weekend! I love that stationary thing. I swoon over the Virginia letterpress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to Kiawah tonight too if the weather holds out! Maybe I'll see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video of that woman is cracking me up. Enjoy your weekend off! Brady looks super cute with his new 'do. I'm debating whether or not to cut Mills. He is so hot but it'd be his first haircut and that makes me sad! Guess it has to be done at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stationary subscription service sounds AWESOME! How have I not heard of that? Looking into it now...thanks! Have a great weekend off :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohh what's the free concert at Freshfields?

    ReplyDelete
  6. a subscription stationary box? what a great idea! and Brady looks so handsome :) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your dancing lady so much. Happy friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you add dancing lady's moves to your Carlton dance, I'm pretty sure it would be one for the books. Happy weekend off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been debating the summer cut for my pup but some people say the fur insulates them and keeps them cool? But others say the opposite. I think I should do it just so he can look like a puppy again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot stop laughing over that gif. Have a fabulous weekend work free!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that gif about made me spit water all over my desk. i'm like a stationary hoarder, i love it and buy all kinds of stuff but never use it.. shame on me.

    ReplyDelete