Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: February To-Do's.

It's getting real, y'all!  Today marks the 2 month countdown! I am so ready for this thing to get here!!

Let's see if I got my list of January to-do's accomplished..
-Pre-marital counseling. Check! Our last session was supposed to be last night, but our Pastor forgot to put us on the calendar. :(
-Oyster roast in our honor. Check! See post here.
-Bridal shower. Check! See post here.
-Book honeymoon. Check! We didn't wind up using the original travel agent that we planned, which turned out better for us because we are using a girl who grew up in the same neighborhood as me and she has been SUPER helpful! Her company is called The Shady Umbrella if anyone is looking for a wonderful travel agent!
-Send out invitations. Check!!! Guests should have all received theirs by now! :)

I have a feeling February's list is going to be rather lengthy..
-Purchase Cameron's wedding band
-Purchase bridal portrait to display at reception
-Reserve the hotel room for the wedding night (yep, I'm cutting it close!)
-Purchase Cameron's wedding present(s)
-Finalize cake 
-Purchase fabric for lounge pillows
-Purchase random items like bins for koozies, something to put cards in, etc
-Get signs to Shea for calligraphy
-Stock the Bar party thrown for us by our wonderful wedding party!

A lot of purchasing going on in February! Thank you tax returns! :)

10 comments :

  1. I am excited to receive my tax return too for the lots of purchasing I need to do.

    What are you getting him for the wedding gift?! I don't know if we're going to do this or not. I think our house may have been our gift to each other ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go girl! I get knots in my stomach thinking about finalizing all of those "little things." Two months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa I feel like a celeb! I have never been referenced in a blog! Can't wait to help ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a STB party!! You're getting so close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our to do lists are almost the EXACT same!! We've gotta get movin' girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting so close! My wedding account dwindled a lot during the last two months - lots and lots of purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a very busy and expensive month ahead!! You have a lot on your plate! The stock the bar party will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had a very productive January! :)

    ReplyDelete