Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Shower Themes + Invitations.

My bridal shower is coming up next weekend and I am so excited! It is being held at my aunt's beautiful home in Summerville and I am so pumped to be with all of my favorite girls.

Today I teamed up with Wedding Paper Divas to do a feature post on their bridal shower invitations! WPD is where I ordered our Save the Dates from so I know first hand that their customer service and quality is superb.

Here are some of my favorite shower invitations from their website, along with some shower themes, decorations and gift ideas to match them with!

Monogram Shower

Kitchen Shower


And for those of you brides who want to share the spotlight of a shower with your groom, a Stock the Bar Shower.


For the wives out there, what was your favorite shower thrown for you?
For the future brides, what shower are you most looking forward to?

12 comments :

  1. Love those! I unfortunately had not the best family and friends in regards to getting married so all we had was our couple shower.. But I look forward to a day where I can throw a celebration and make it themed! I would've LOVED a monogrammed one though, SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've done stock the bar showers for some of my friends and I think that was the guy's favorite. Tons of nice alcohol and drink goodies? Of course they're on board. Of course my favorite would be a monogram shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Stock the Bar party idea! I know a few people who have had them, and they always have a blast! I mean, I can't think of a better party theme, really :)

    I didn't have an official shower, because my family and friends were just too spread out. But the day before the wedding, a close family friend threw me a bridal tea at Palmetto Bluff {I'm sure you've heard of it!} with my bridesmaids, aunts, cousins, etc. It was absolutely incredible!

    And Wedding Paper Divas is my favorite online company I worked with throughout the planning process! We got all of our paper products through them, from Save the Dates to Thank You cards, and I was pleased with every single order, start to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I'm obsessed with monograms, I love the idea of a monogram shower! I love Stock the Bar, too!

    P.S. Go cocks! I'm a gamecock, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh we loved out stock the bar party! And we got tons of great stuff, my favorite was a sangria pitcher. Yummm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am 100% wanting a Monogram shower. I have dropped some heavy hints to family and friends.. Is that bad?? :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My best friend loves the KY derby and everything that comes along with it, so we are doing a derby themed shower for her next month! I have had SO much fun planning it- down to the jocky silk jersey cookies!
    :)
    I also like the idea of designating guests with times of the day- (8:00am might be waffle maker, 10pm: sheets, etc.) and letting the guests get creative with what they choose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the monogrammed theme party!
    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a monograms and mimosas shower! I designed the invite and my best friend/MOH did such an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh LOVE the momograms one! preppy at heart, I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those ideas especially the mixer cookies. I hope you get a lot of fabulous items at the shower

    ReplyDelete