Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 - Part Two.

Sorry I'm a little late today with part two of the 2012 recap. Ran some errands and got my roots done this morning. It was much needed and perfect timing for all of the parties coming up! 

Here's what happened during the second part of 2012:
July
August
September
Picked up Wedding Dress
 
October
Engagement Announcement in Paper
November
South Carolina beat Clemson for the 4th year in a row
December
Rara's (Cameron's grandmother) 92nd Birthday
My 29th Birthday
New Years Eve - Apres ski themed (sorry, I never posted about it, but it was FUN!)


5 comments :

  1. So somehow I missed your post about your bachelorette weekend!! That looks like so much fun! I love that all of your friends wore neon. Too cute. I went back and read the post too, and it looks like you had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the neon dresses at your bach weekend. Mine was one of the best weekends of my life. So fun to be with all your besties. Very cute save the dates too :).
    Whitley
    www.thequeencitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. between part one and part two....you've had quite the year!!! and your wedding is SO soon!! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete