Monday, October 22, 2012

Vitamin C is our friend. {Weekend Recap}

Only one more week of crazy back-to-back-to-back-to-back events to go this week and then I'll be back to my normal life again! I must admit, it has been nice to sleep in, drink a cup of coffee in bed and watch Kelly & Michael and Kathy & Hoda almost every morning. And getting to see Cameron during his lunch break before heading to work was a nice perk, too. :)

Wanted to share a few photos of some of the events held at my work last week...
We had a Mardi Gras themed corporate dinner party on Thursday. 
 A wedding ceremony and reception on Friday.
And another wedding ceremony and reception on Saturday.

On Sunday, Cameron went fishing with Andy (Caroline's husband) & Rob, so we met up with Emily at Triangle for some brunch and mimosas. 
After that, we did a little wedding crafting...and drank some more mimosas..

And after that, Caroline and I met the guys at Zia for some Mexican food and...frozen screwdrivers!
I think it's safe to say that we got our fill of Vitamin C for the day. :)

----------
No menu this week..only cooking tomorrow night and it's nothing new or exciting.
----------

Have a fantastic week!!

4 comments :

  1. Wow, looks like a beautiful spot for a wedding!! I love Triangle!

    Hope you had a lovely Monday!

    Xo-L
    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimosa always = A great weekend! ;-)
    Pretty pictures!


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled into Zia randomly last year when I visited Charleston with my BFF...it is SO GOOD! What a weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were at Triangle for Sunday brunch as well!!

    ReplyDelete