Monday, October 15, 2012

Gamecocks, Weekly Menu, Engagement Announcement.


Well even though we didn't walk away with a win this weekend, the game was a close one like everyone expected. LSU winning 23-21. We watched the first half at a "congratulations on your wedding" party for a friend, then the second half at my aunt & uncle's house.


 



----------
 
Wednesday - Megan working until 8pm
Thursday - Megan working until 10pm
Friday - Megan working until midnight
Saturday - Megan working until midnight
Sunday - ??

PS - Our engagement announcement was in the local paper yesterday! Woohoo!

6 comments :

  1. MMM your meal for tonight looks amazing. I'm going to need to add that to my list of meals to make! My boyfriend and I love feta in anything :)
    Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are working LATE this week! Chicken & Dumplings- my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making crock pot chicken and dumplings this week, too! Instead of making my dumplings by hand, I use canned biscuits. Just tear them up and drop them in the crock pot an hour before serving. Super simple and much less mess to clean up :) Hope you enjoy yours as much as we will. This weather is perfect for comfort foods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And off I go to Charleston.net to check it out! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So can I ask what you do for a living? I realize your in the hospitality-event industry,as am I. But, I don't have insane hours like you do. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My official title is "Event Facility Coordinator." But basically I book all of the weddings and private events for my venue..and then I have to be there for them all to act as the venue manager.

      Delete