Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day Recap + Sneak Peek!

Sorry, no Wedding Wednesday today. We got the engagement pics back last Friday (eek! love!) but I'm waiting to receive the cd so I can upload them to Facebook and to show all of you! Hopefully next Wednesday will be the reveal! Until then, here is a little sneak peek.


Another great Mother's Day was celebrated last Sunday. And I got to spend it with both of my families under one roof. :)

The Grandma's

My pretty Momma.

My mom and her girls.

My sissy and I.

We also celebrated Bill's, Cameron's grandfather, 89th birthday!
 And a play date with little Emilee on my day off on Monday. :)


10 comments :

  1. The sneak peek engagement pic is GORGEOUS! LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sneak peek is so pretty! And looks like a lovely Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture is gorgeous! I'm excited to see more. I just found your blog, it's lovely!

    Kaescornerdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! That one is so pretty! Your family is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummmm love the sneak peek!!! can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sneak peak! We are taking our engagement pics in a few weeks and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the trees! Your sneak peak is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sunlight in your sneak peak! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete