Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: J + J - 4.14.12

As previously mentioned last week, we ventured to Myrtle Beach this past weekend to celebrate our good friends Jen and Joe getting married!

Jen was in my sorority pledge class and I remember the first time I met Joe. It was our junior year and we were moving into the sorority house. He was hauling boxes up flights of stairs with the most positive attitude. Pretty sure my boyfriend at the time was back in Charleston, leaving me and my parents to do all of the heavy lifting. After meeting Joe, I remember thinking to myself how happy I was for Jen that she met him and that he must really be a nice guy if Jen was putting up with him. :)

And here we are, about 7 years later, celebrating their marriage!

PS - Jen is super crafty and talented so all of the decorations you see in the pictures, she probably did herself (and with the help of her bridesmaids).














Congratulations, Jen & Joe!


7 comments :

  1. how fun! we are going to hit the wedding circuit hard... going on number 2 of 13 this weekend. p.s. is that the first pres church in mb? my friend from college got married there and just baptized her baby there last week-- looks familiar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All about that chevron table runner- so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty! I am working on a streamer/ribbon panel similar to that one! Impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a fabulous time! Adore that table runner, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty, pretty venue! And she looked stunning OF COURSE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thanks for the post bud! So glad we could celebrate with you guys!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete