Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend!

I hope you all had a very nice, relaxing Easter weekend with your families! We definitely did more eating than relaxing and I'm still full from yesterday.

Saturday Cameron and I spent the majority of the day running errands and working in the yard. That night, we went to a beautiful wedding at Magnolia Plantation.


Sunday we went to church with his parents and then went and ate an early dinner at my Grandma's house. In between visits, I made sure to reward myself for giving up beer for Lent by....drinking a beer! It was so tasty and refreshing!


Later that night we went over to Cameron's Aunt and Uncle's house to celebrate his cousin's birthday and his grandfather's 90th birthday! He now has two grandparents in their 90's and they're still going strong!
Blowing out his candles on the SUPER delicious banana pudding!

4 comments :

  1. lol you and that beer pic! Good job on going the whole time without one ...I'm sure your stomach is even flatter now than it was before which is already super tiny. haha love that top and skirt together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the beer pick is too funny, bet it was quite tasty after giving it up!! love your skirt!

    Andrea
    the-blonde-ambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend! The bride's dress is grogeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is your skirt sequins or leopard? Either way, I'm digging it. ;) Ahhhh, the taste of beer after so long. I've been skipping on it lately and had a Corona with lime the other day...be still my beating heart.
    XO

    ReplyDelete