Friday, March 11, 2011

Back to Five Question Friday!

I've been a little slack with my Five Question Friday's lately..I know all of you were just DYING to read another one. :) Go to My Little Life if you'd like to join and link up!
 
1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
 
Plain ol' brown. Why couldn't I have just been born a blonde? Would have saved a me LOT of money.

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
 
Not really. It's usually planned for me between work weddings and personal weddings/showers, I really don't have time for much else. I'll be lucky to get in 5 boat days this year. 

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
 
Anything that is easy with 5 or less ingredients! Want to send me your favorite??

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
 
At first I was going to say yes. If I take time out of my schedule (and money out of my wallet) to buy you a present, I think you can be nice enough to send me a simple thank you note. But then I thought about it. How many times have I forgotten to send a simple thank you note? Lots of times I'm sure. Even though I have a TON of blank stationery and thank you notes. I plan to be better about it, promise!

5. How did you meet your best friend?
 
Chi Omega! We pledged the same sorority our freshman year of college. There were 4 of us that were always together. Me, Emily, Jenny and Jordan. 
Jenny, Emily, Jordan, Me

Mock Rush Tea 2004 (The girl with the short blonde hair is my big sis, Amy!)
 

13 comments :

  1. people not sending thank you notes is one of my biggest pet peeves! I know it shouldn't, but it bothers me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love super easy recipes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love easy recipes too! I would love for my hair to be naturally blonde! It would save me A LOT of money too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i met all of my best friends in my sorority freshman year too... alpha chi omega :) happy friday! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a cute blonde! Bet you're cute as a brunette, too :)

    My daughter hasn't come to terms with the fact that her hair is no longer blonde... she is 8. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. i didn't even recognize you in those pics since you're blog pic is you with blonde hair! you can definitely pull off both colors very well! being brunette is a whole lott cheaper that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a great chicken enchiladas recipe that is five ingredients or less. I will send it over.

    YAY for Chi O sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im here visitng from the Five Question blog hop.
    I love your best friends pictures. That is great.
    Im thinking you and I are kinder spirits in cooking. I dont cook so five ingredients or less is best. Love it.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. my summer is ALWAYS centered around weddings...I'd love a few more boat days too ;) I wasn't in a sorority because Georgetown didn't have them--though I think I would have rushed if we had them! They are such a great way to make friends! Hope you have a fabulous weekend, my dear! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're a brunette? I'm a blonde?! just kidding...i wish i could pull off platinum locks...definitely don't have the skin-tone for it so I just enjoy it on others! hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my besties is my pledge sis and one is my little sis.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So funny you were a chi o- i was a Kappa Delta at LSU! Love these questions and answers. The pic is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My mom had a cookbook called "5 Ingredients or Less!" You should look for it! I am the worst cook ever and can still make some easy, delicious meals from that book!

    ReplyDelete