Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tibi vs. Forever 21

I had to go downtown yesterday to pick up my bridesmaid dress for Katie's wedding so I decided to check out our new Forever 21 while I was down there! Overwhelming couldn't even begin to describe what I felt when I walked in. I didn't even know where to start. 

Anyway, as I was walking around I saw this dress. The color was beautiful. Looked at the price tag - $32.80, which is not that expensive for a silk dress, but it's on the higher end for Forever 21. I immediately thought of the Tibi dress that I've been dying for, but obviously could not afford. I added it to my pile of clothes to try on, knowing in the back of my mind it wasn't going to fit. But it did! What do you think? Similar enough?

Tibi
VS.

Forever 21

14 comments :

  1. SO cute!... I actually think I might like the Forever 21 dress the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely similar enough...especially for that price. I keep forgetting we have a Forever 21 now. I am going to have to make the trek from the law school down there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Very similar!! I really like the Forever 21 dress! And you cant really beat it for that price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i actually like the forever21 dress more! maybe because it's on an actual model :) xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love forever 21!!! and tibi (just not the price tag!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that color! They do look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice find! F21 is always hits and misses with me. I find something I love and go to try it on and it just doesn't fit right, all the seams tend to go in the most unflattery places!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT! this is exactly why i love forever 21... you can always find things that are fashionable but so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i actually like the F21 dress better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, it looks fantastic!! Isn't F21 the best? I had to laugh because I carry around their clothes thinking they won't fit either and then get completely surprised when they do! ;-) GREAT find!!

    ReplyDelete