Friday, February 18, 2011

Guacamole Lovers! + Weekend Plans

I discovered pretty much the best invention ever yesterday while at the Harris Teeter. You see, I had a coupon for $1.50 off a Wholly Guacamole item (which doubled to $3 off - thank you Harris Teeter Super Doubles week!) and I was just planning on just getting a regular thing of guac...when something caught my eye!
This pictures says it only comes with 3 packs, but the one I bought came with 6.


100 calorie, individual packs of guacamole! PERFECT for packing in my lunch and I don't have to worry about it spoiling before I can eat the whole bag (not that I couldn't eat the whole entire full size bag in one sitting). So good and so exciting that not-so-shamefully I've hidden them in the fridge from Cameron. Sure hope he's forgotten about my blog! :) Oh, and when I'm done, I lick the package. You know you'll do it, too. SO GOOD!

Ok, there's my random Friday post for you! 

Tonight we're going Cameron's co-workers surprise 30th birthday celebration and tomorrow's plans are yard work, couch FINALLY being delivered and Kady & Kyle's wedding at 4:30pm! Kady is going to be drop dead gorgeous (seriously! look at her pic below from her bridal portrait session!) and the reception is going to be so fun! I can't wait!


14 comments :

  1. THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!!!

    I must find and purchase this immediately. Thank you for sharing. This is life changing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a guac lover, this sounds great! I hope you have such a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these little packs too!
    Have fun! Sounds like a great weekend! The weather is going to be nice too! hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heart weddings. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to find those 100-calorie packs PRONTO! Sounds like you have a super fun weekend planned. I LOVE weddings! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahha i just LOL. remember when we used to say LOL on AOL? haha. afgirlie3 right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with those guac packs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! I love guacamole!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea!!! Sure would help with the portion control too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok, i need some of those guac packs in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE those packages of guacamole!! They are THE best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE these packs. And I am not a huge fan of quac but now I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete