Monday, November 1, 2010

Flowers Freeze in the Fresh Fall Breeze

Thank you Lilly planner for my title of today's post.


This weekend was very busy and exhausting. Friday night I didn't get home from work until close to 1am. Set my alarm for 5am so I could get up, get ready and be at Caroline & Andy's by 6:30am. What time did I wake up? 6:10! I showed up at their house with wet hair, no makeup, and not dressed appropriately for how cool it was outside. 


We made it to Columbia around 8:30am, which gave us a good 3 1/2 hours to tailgate for a 12:21pm (what is up with that time for a game??) game. My mom and I were given great tickets by a family friend! Here are a few pics I snapped with my phone inside the game..

Marcus Lattimore #21

Vols wear jean shorts!...and Uggs? (this is a guy)
38-24
We hung out for a little while after the game before making the drive back to Charleston. Literally 5 minutes after we left, I get this text:

My mom & Marcus Lattimore!
Apparently his mom parked in the same lot as us and he came to visit her after the game. We were/are SO JEALOUS!

Sunday morning I attempted a pumpkin pancake recipe. No bueno. They had a really weird aftertaste. Cameron said he liked them, but I think he was just trying to be nice. After that we spent the rest of the day working on the house...taping, Home Depot trip, painting, taping, Home Depot trip, painting. The color we originally got for the spare bedrooms turned out to be too dark so we had to get it lightened once...and then twice more.


And the master bathroom tile is complete! Love it!


Hope everyone had a great Monday!

2 comments :