Friday, October 22, 2010

Blog Award!

Lisa at Diary of a Newlywed gave me my first (maybe second..I think I received one when I first started my blog but didn't know what it was or what to do with it) blog award! Lisa got married in April of this year and documents her day-to-day life as a newlywed! Go check her out! 






In order to accept this blog I have to list 10 things that I like (but I'm going to turn it into love) and then pass it on..so here we go..

- I love pickles, duh. 

-I love surprises..giving them and of course, receiving them.

-I love receiving snail mail (except for bills, of course).

-I love live music!

-I love my family and friends (but that goes without being mentioned) and our stupid jokes that only we think are funny.

-I love animals! Especially furry ones. 

-I love helping fixing up Cameron's new house with him. Even though we may bite each others heads off every now and then, it makes me happy to know that one day it will be "ours" instead of "his."

-I love being a Gamecock! Even after our disappointing loss to Kentucky last weekend, I still stand by my team.

-I love weddings! I can't help it, I work in the wedding / event industry. Plus, all of my friends are getting married. I just love all of the details that come together, big and small, and the meaning of the day.

-I love Fall for its tailgates, oyster roasts, pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING, scarves, boots, warm fires and holidays!

I tag Amanda, Kelly, Hannah & Megan!

5 comments :

  1. we have a lot of the same likes...especially the snail mail, gamecocks, and surprises! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the award!! :-) I love that you love pickles, yummo!! And I LOVE surprises as well. Can I tell you my BIGGEST and LATEST secret?? We're trying to plan a secret trip to my home in Kansas for Thanksgiving. My sister and mom are in on the secret and my dad is going to freak!! CAN'T wait!! :-D Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Just stopping by from Five Question Friday Blog Hop!
    I am following you now, nice blog. Feel free to check out my blog at:
    http://canadianmom-whatsonmymind.blogspot.com/
    Take care and make it a great weekend!
    Jen

    p.. Love your dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! I'm your newest follower!! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    I love pickles too. I'm off to check out your giveaway

    Take a peek at my giveaways if you come by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Thanks for following me, and good luck on my giveaway!

    --Emma

    http://emmanemhandmade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete