Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sweet Little Baby Girl

As you know, Friday night I saw Will Hoge at the Windjammer. Since *someone* backed out of going last minute, I persuaded Cameron to go with me. He's not a fan of hot sweaty crowds, so I had to pay for his ticket and drinks in order for him to go. It was worth it! I think Cameron wound up having a good time, even when I acted like a school girl once I got up to the front of the line to talk to Will. Yes, we're on a first name basis now. :)

School girl conversation:

Me - Hey, I'm Megan! Can we take a pic??

Will - Sure! Have I met you before?

Me - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture Taken.

Will - Are yall coming out tomorrow night?

Me - No, going to a benefit concert at the Music Farm. You should come afterwards!

Cameron - Uhh, Megan, I'm pretty sure he'll be busy. 

Me - Well, I know, but if you're staying downtown you could come by after the show! Where are you staying? I mean, I'm not going to stalk you or anything!

And that's when I realized I should probably stop talking. Then he remembered Cameron's name and not mine so I had to call him out. His response, "Megan and Cameron..like peanut butter and jelly!"


Ok, I'm done boring yall now. Here are some pics from Friday night. 
Biz!
He was a good sport :)
I'm short.
<3 Will & Megan <3


Saturday was the Concert for Chase, which was a lot of fun and had a really good turnout! A ton of people donated their time and money to make sure the Towne family had help with their growing medical bills.

Sunday we did not wake up until 1:15pm!!! Talk about lazy and tired! It was certainly needed though. Went to Ava's birthday party for about two hours then came back to the house and layed on the couch for the rest of the evening.
Birthday Girl

1 comment :

  1. Wow!! I was just thinking as I started reading this post that this sounds like the same concert Bizzy went to...I wonder if they know each other...then I realized you were the one she met up with! LOL I'm glad y'all had fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete